Metal stamping tools

Does DMS have metal stamping tools? If so where are they located?

Are you looking for letters or figures or ??
The machine shop does have an 1/8" letter set which can be stamped into metals.

2 Likes

I think jewelry/ small metals also has some stamping tools, but I haven’t seen them lately and would have to hunt them down to say for sure.

1 Like

Okay thank you! I will search around today

We have 2 sizes of letter and number stamps they are in the third drqwer of the small wood chest

We have a few other stamping tools in the open plastic box in the top drawer of that same cabinet
The set of fancy screwdriver heads is for stampng als

1 Like

If there is something specific you are looking for but don’t have/can’t find, perhaps Blacksmithing could forge something for you.

I tweaked some chisels for Cairenn for use as texturing chisels a while back (curves and “S” shapes) - perhaps we could do something similar for you.

Let me know…

1 Like

We have some standard letters and numbers.

We just ordered some large bracelet stamps for a set of classes I’m working on, for stamped bracelets and or design features. I have a hundred or so stamps that are not abcs123s let me know what you are looking for and may have it.

1 Like

Ooooh, sounds wonderful. I’d be interested in this class/set of classes. What will the prerequisites be?

2 Likes

No prerequisites :sunglasses: Hammers and anvils, tho someone could use the table top if need be.

First class will be copper blanks with easier running patterns. Top pic, that’s one triangle stamp of 4 rows.

Waiting on the new stamps to see how the patterns will run for an advanced 6-8g silver cuff class.

3 Likes

I will look forward to this class

1 Like