Metal Shop Wiki Updates - Tonight (2020-02-21)

Hey all,

tonight I’ll be at DMS, and I want to take a couple hours to document all the tools and layout changes in the metal shop. There have been quite a few and whilst we’ve been good at documenting rule and training changes immediately, the tool updates not as much.

Not familiar with our tools? Still helpful! This will include photographing tools, documenting serial numbers when possible, making a useful shop layout, labeling things where applicable, and general data entry into the wiki.

I should be in around 6 or 7. If whomever helps needs it, here’s an incentive: I’ll give volunteers a 1:1 hot process safety when we’re done.

Cheers,
-Jim

:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".
2 Likes

I can’t be there. But I’m glad to do the wiki entry portion if someone else wants to accumulate information and photos.

So … if someone is willing to help but doesn’t think they have wiki editing skills, I can help with that portion.

EDIT: I don’t expect anything in return.

1 Like

Swap a hot process for a mig checkout and I’m in :wink:

You need a full class or a “show me you can weld” sign off?

Think I can get away with the “show me you can weld”. If I suck that bad, I’ll wait for the full class. But also in jest – I’ll be around to help in any case.

1 Like