It’s that time.
Date and Time
October 3rd, 2020. 12pm-1pm for the meeting, 1pm-5pm reserved for the usual cleanup.
- None Slated
These don’t necessarily need a vote at the moment, but need to be discussed:
- Training development pilot
- We need more teachers in the interim
- The multiple recent powder-coating-inside incidents. Signage, require training, reminders, or something else?
- general “where we are and where we are going” talk
- General cleanup
- Vapor Hone maintenance
- Check all grinder wheels
- Air filtration system
– check filter
– reset airflow gauge on the air filtration system
– install new switch or reset system to lower velocity?
– make sign for air filtration switch
– make sign for extraction switch
- Cleanup committee metal storage
- Any Committee Fabrication Requests?