Member Exchange Shelf area trashed

FYI: There’s a bunch of trash and used 5 gallon buckets near the shelf. It is headed back toward the eyesore it once was.

1 Like

Dunno if this is connected at all…the white 5 gallon bucket made me wonder, or what’s been moved or near where…

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/left-stuff-on-the-work-table/26587

I can’t speak for the trash, I didn’t notice anything unusual. Maybe the foam board? I did notice an awesome old iMac, the ones with the computer as part of the stand.

As for the buckets, those arrived yesterday and we’re already down by half. I don’t know exactly what your expectations are though.

1 Like

I’m betting meanbaby used a freebie white bucket, which is good news!

2 Likes

The buckets are awesome and I took home 4 of them for the ranch. You can never have too many buckets at a hunting ranch. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

…and five of them are in Jewelry. Two are holding casting sand. Thanks, whoever left them.

2 Likes

I will check the tomorrow when I come out

Folks pay good money for 5 gallon buckets

1 Like

I have to admit, I took three for the machine shop. Somehow I’m guessing they’ll get used the next time the AC freezes and we’ve got another ceiling leak. One for our cat litter, i mean oil absorber.
Still I see the point, it made for quite a wall between them and the actual shelf.

2 Likes

Yes, I grabbed a free bucket to put the pottery Jimmy gave me in it. I just left the 1 bucket and 1 box on a work table. And I took out the trash we had on the table to the dumpster. This has been already put on my shelf.

I put the rest of the pottery Jimmy wanted to donate on the free shelf.
Buckets are good to have, I’m sure they will be gone soon.

3 Likes