Media blaster mystery

A week or so ago, there was a little 20lb media blaster (HF, I think) hanging out near the ramp door, right by the It’s Not Called Freebie Anymore Shelf. No idea if it’s still there. Is it Automotive’s, aka it’ll be sticking around for a while? If not, anyone know anything about it? I’ve got a use in mind for it. (I’m assuming it wasn’t a “freebie” – gonna be kicking myself for quite a while if I’m wrong!)

It’s was a freebie, metal shop threw it to the shelf.

2 Likes

It was still there this evening when I left.

1 Like

Assuming it is still there today, I’ll clear the space it’s taking up for other use ( :wink: ) in a few hours.

It was still there yesterday evening when I left at 8:30

I think it is still there earlier tonight

Excellent - as I’m on my way there to get it now. :slight_smile:
I can’t recall from when I saw it - does it also have the hoses and nozzle and such that it would’ve come with?

I think I saw a nozzle, I was worryig with my hubby, it was on the ramp side of the shelve

Thanks! I may have just missed it. I’ll check again when I swing by today.

Didn’t look like the hose or nozzle were around anymore, or at least not around the shelf area. (Then again, I’m not convinced I saw them when I first spotted the blaster a few weeks ago.)
@TBJK, any idea if those are still around? No big deal if not, easy enough to grab another hose and assembly.