Massive Deal on Range Passes for Proactive Defense

So Proactive Defense is an awesome range in the same parking lot as Quail Creek. What makes them different from standard ranges is that they will pretty much let you do what you want at the range as long as it is safe. They allow Full Auto Fire as well as No Limit Rapid Fire. They also have steel and reactive targets for pistol shooting. It’s my favorite range for outdoor pistol shooting.

They are rerunning their Black Friday Sale right now, so you can Pre-Purchase $15 Full Day Passes instead of having to pay by the hour of range time. Their Standard Rate is $25 per HOUR!

So if your interested in getting in on this, follow one of the links below.
(These are all direct purchase links, so don’t expect a shopping cart)

($15) 1 - Full Day Range Pass

($75) 5 - Full Day Range Passes

($150) 10 - Full Day Range Passes

I bought a 15 pack for myself, so if you need someone to go with, just hit me up.

5 Likes

ice heads up, Nick. Thanks.

Do you know or remember if the passes had an expiration date?

I haven’t noticed anything about an expiration date.

Can you confirm that it doesn’t ? :slight_smile:

So, I’m not going to post my purchased pass. But, there is nothing on the pass that suggests an expiration date. There are also no terms on the pass that suggest the pass can be devalued in anyway.

These guys are not a large corporation with elaborate agreements. It is just buy the pass and use the pass. They are pretty much a two man crew and a nice private range.

2 Likes

Cool! :blankspace:
Maybe next Hatchers outing can be there?

1 Like

Does it have your name? If I buy the 15 can I use some for me, some for my wife, some for my neighbor?

So, though I enjoy this range, I do not actually work for them. So a better source for answers to your questions would be the range itself. Their phone number is 817-919-7990. From my experience, they are a two man crew and they have always been amenable to my questions. So please call them for more specifics on the offer. Also, I believe the sale ends in 2 or 3 days.

3 Likes

Sorry guys I had a typo, it is 10 for $150. Sorry about that, it is fixed now.

Their hours aren’t exactly work-a-day friendly. They seem to have classes on Saturday fairly often. Not sure if that affects the availablity of lanes. I tried calling to ask questions but just got their answering service. :neutral_face:

MON: Closed
TUE: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
WED: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
THU: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
FRI: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
SAT: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
SUN: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm