March 28th 6:30 CA meeting notes (so far) remember sundaes for those who come

CA meeting and sundae party

I have a doctors appointment right after school but I should be at the space at the right time. If someone has ice cream scoops please bring them. I don’t have ANY!
If you have projects to show off bring them as well.

@missydee1206
@mreynolds
@Photomancer

CA Meeting.pdf (66.8 KB)

Noted. Hitting the grocery store tonight. I’ll look for a one dollar scoop (I also don’t own an ice cream scoop for some ungodly reason)

1 Like

Good lord, how can you guys not own ice cream scoops?

There is one in the general utensils drawer in the galley, between the 'fridge and the sink.

2 Likes

I don t own one either! seems common,

I read the notes. Sorry - I can’t be there. My one suggestion is that the “fabric” table could probably be fabric and fibers. Weaving/looming/spinning needs the same type of clean environment as fabric and won’t create anything fabric can’t deal with (assuming there isn’t any dying going on).

FWIW, I put the two floor mats inside and outside of the annex. Might need DS tape to hold them down initially.

4 Likes

I eat my ice cream straight from the carton like a bad ass.

8 Likes

With a fork, right?!?

1 Like

No, with chopsticks!

2 Likes

Amateurs. I levitate it straight into my face

3 Likes

Dollar Tree has $1 ice cream scoops

MMMM lead…

4 Likes

They’re probably plastic…

I COULD NOT FIND OME FOR LESS THAN 8 DOLLARS AT KROGER. I’m disappointed. Didn’t pick one up

We will use big spoons no biggie…or our hands…whatev

1 Like

Unless someone has disposed of the ice cream scoop in the past couple few weeks, I believe it’s still there…

BTW… I picked up the following n0m n0m enhancements for tonight while I was at the store last night…

:smiley:

1 Like

It was there on Pi day. I washed it (with soap even) and put it away.

4 Likes

Sad and friggtened at the necessity of that distinction.

I snagged chocolate sauce and nutella, will try my darndest to remember to bring them

2 Likes

I live alone, so a spoon and the carton work just fine, don’t need no stinkin’ scoop. I also drink milk out of the carton.

These are NOT slovenly acts, they environmentally GREEN. Less bowls and cups to wash, saving energy and water.

7 Likes

*shudder
But living on your own I guess it’s ok. When there are other people on the other hand…