March 2020 Bridgeport Classes

Hello all, @BobKarnaugh has graciously posted 2 Bridgeport classes.

First Available Class
Second Available Class

As a reminder, you do need to take the prerequisite linked below.

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

Bridgeport Quiz

These classes take about 3 hours after the prerequisite is done. This is why it is important that we value our instructors time by being prepared.

Standard Machine Shop Safety is required & expected.

What does that mean to you,
Safety Glasses, no open toed shoes, no loose clothing or jewelry. Long hair is tied up.

6 Likes

Just to clarify, this is not a separate class, like the Hot Process Safety in the Metal shop, but @TBJK is saying that we require you follow best practices of safety during the class and use after the class.

2 Likes

Especially no open toad shoes …

4 Likes

I was hoping to take this class. Unfortunately, I can’t do these dates, but I hope you guys put these up more often. I’d really like to learn it and get signed off.

1 Like

Machine Shops classes are based off demand from the prerequisite. The prerequisite once done has instructions to email the password. Based off the passwords we put up a class.

2 Likes

I may be missing this, but I am not seeing the where to email that password in the linked quiz/training guide.
I see one was listed in this previous class listing
https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/14265
is that what we want to use? (Was going to add to the Machine Shop Wiki, if so).

Well that’s my bad. I thought it was in the training slides. I guess we will have to correct that part.
The about has instructions.

1 Like