Making a Leather Field Notes Cover with Pen Slot
The Leather-working project class is now available on the Calendar for registration. It’s open to members and non-members. There is a hard limit of 5 spots available.
When Wed Nov 7 6:30pm — 8:30pm
Where Creative Arts Studio
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
What We will be making a Leather Field Notes Cover with Pen Slot
Host Jorge Soto
About this Event
We will be making a Leather Field Notes cover you get to keep and we will be using finished leather. No dyeing. These notebooks make great gifts.
– We’ll use a template to mark the 4 pieces needed to make the cover, and use a box cutter to cut the pieces to size.
Using a groover
– The groover will mark the line we’ll use for stitching the journal together.
Punching Diamond Holes for Stitching
– We’ll use the diamond hole punch to make the stitch holes.
– You’ll learn saddle stitching to put all the pieces together.
- 2 hours scheduled, but actual time will vary.
Restrictions: Ages 18+