Makers gone wild

Most of those rules were original developed to keep me out of trouble.

2 Likes

Ya, I imagine they do. Most trouble Iā€™ve gotten into has started with at least one of those things.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a hoot!! Even after decades, weā€™re all still in training on the marriage thing!

2 Likes

Boy I guess Iā€™m lucky. My list is pretty short.

1 Like

But pressure cookers are so handy! Especially at 50 PSI.

It really, really is. My girlfriend and I have very different risk tolerances in life lol.

1 Like

So, that is your list. Does she have a list too? What do you do about ā€œBlack Swansā€? Iā€™m thinking about something like the time I went on a weekend back packing trip with 8 grown women. Ask me about that sometime when you have a half of an hour for an explanation. :upside_down_face: It wasnā€™t ā€œreallyā€ my fault.

Russell Ward

2 Likes

Generally if something is important enough to make the list we do it for both of us. There are some things that sheā€™s not allowed to do because of her auto-immune stuff like mow the lawn, but honestly, youā€™d be surprised at how much my list tends to apply to her as well. Iā€™ve caught her re-wiring a dryer plug once!

2 Likes

That sounds like an in person story that requires sitting down for some beers.

Threads like this are why Iā€™m glad I have a detached garage. Nothing comes in the house, and and any explosions are contained to the backyard.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know what your talking about. My book comes out next month. Explains everything. Youā€™re welcome :wink:

3 Likes

And thereā€™s that time back in college that I accidentally opened a lipo because it didnā€™t look like a lipo and I was curious.

The list isnā€™t the final say. We can do these things if we talk about them ahead of time and the proper safeties are in place (and weā€™re not doing it alone, with no one to call for help if we get hurt).