Makermade sale has no PR support?

Is there any kind of advertising going on for the makermade sale? There’s not even Facebook posts about it.

Are we just going to be selling stuff to the other tables in the room? Because I can start folding my cash into paper footballs now

4 Likes

I posted on a couple of Facebook groups. I’m ok if it is quiet and perhaps for a first time quiet is a good thing. In a do-ocracy…if someone wants high attendance they should work to make it happen. We were given marketing materials. I’m looking forward to it as a break from little hands. But if PR advertises and I’m incredibly busy the whole time that’s awesome too.

I can’t wait to see what everyone brings - planning to do some Christmas shopping.

Adam started a thread asking for pics, but I didn’t have any readily available, and I’m not sure anybody saw the post.

1 Like

Wasn’t me. I’m not the PR Chair anymore. I’m hoping that after the end-of-year-slam here at the office that I’ll be able to get back to the Space a bit more, but I’m swamped and putting in a lot of long hours at the office.

2 Likes

I believe that was @Photomancer , and we’ve started posting pics to that thread now.

2 Likes