Makercrawl: Acme

Acme is a Makerspace/rentable studio space in Dallas which was built after a visit to old Makerspace. Membership is $50 a month studios range and it’s vibe is quite similar to what everyone remembers the old space feeling like.

3 Likes

I like websites for info, follow up, “am I thinking of the right place?”, etc.
ACME Creation Labs

3 Likes

Yes, that is our website… I’m not a web guy so excuse the cookie cutter format :slight_smile:

We have another website for our other adjacent warehouse that only hosts studio spaces: http://acmestudios.co

Our memberships are $50 a month for access to the open areas, community tools, kiln, and electronics lab. For automotive work we do charge more since its in high demand and auto space is limited.

Studio spaces are available from 300/mo to 400/mo depending on the size needed, electricity is metered and billed individually but we dont take a profit on that. It’s just whatever our rate is per kilowatt.

Thank you all for coming out! Looking forward to meeting you soon, i wish I could have been there!

• Ian Thorburn
6 Likes

Ian - this is Nicole

Post info about the neon class when you have it. Many were interested @cmcooper0 @Lampy

5 Likes

Yes we almost bough a complete neon shop setup in the past. Well you know my love for neon :wink:

5 Likes

1 Like

Where’s Roadrunner? :smiley:

1 Like

Click here for ACME Creation Lab’s 1st Neon Class!

This will be 2 weekend all day class and you’ll walk away with your own Neon sign :slight_smile:

3rd weekend is a 2 hr mounting workshop. Email [email protected] to reserve a spot. There are only 4 spots left.

Thank you guys for your support!

2 Likes

Click here for ACME Creation Lab’s 1st Neon Class!

This will be 2 weekend all day class and you’ll walk away with your own Neon sign :slight_smile:

3rd weekend is a 2 hr mounting workshop. Email [email protected] to reserve a spot. There are only 4 spots left.

Thank you guys for your support!