Maker Sale - Registration Form & Payment

Here is the form:

Here is the link to pay:

https://goo.gl/jYz7Zg

Please put “Maker Sale” in the PayPal description - it’s on the PayPal form as “Special instructions for this donation?”

2 Likes

@sroriginals

The placeholder events are gone and the sale events and set up events are live on the calendar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just filled out form and sent money. I would strongly like to have a wude rabke. Any possibility they might be available? If not, can I get someone to carry in my tables on friday? I can’t do it myself any more. What time friday can we set up? How big is the space? My tables are 2 ft x 4 ft, so will I have enough room to put them in an L (footprint of 4 ft x 6 ft, plus room to sit behind)?

Apparently I can’t type tonight. Would prefer wide table…

1 Like

I just googled “wude rabke” and even google doesn’t know what it is but suggested it might be German.
Thanks for the funny this morning.

3 Likes

“Rabke” sort of looks like Yiddish…

Like a latke with broccoli rabe in it. Yum!

1 Like

I would be happy to help carry in your tables. :slight_smile: There are a few wide tables but if you want a wide table the best bet is to bring your own. Let’s do one table per person for now - if we still have space available people can pay for a second table. The rooms are reserved starting at 12pm on Friday but if there isn’t a scheduled class that day I am OK with setting up at any time.

1 Like

Thanks, would appreciate your help. My tables are small, 2 ft x 4 ft, so I want to use two please. That would be a 6 ft x 4 ft footprint. May I? Will plan on setting up around 3 ish friday. Thanks

Sent using myEarthLink

On Mon Oct 25 21:00:51 CDT 2021 Julie Harris via Dallas Makerspace Talk

Hello Julie,
I did not follow your instructions when paying for my table on paypal:

Please put “Maker Sale” in the PayPal description - it’s on the PayPal form as “Special instructions for this donation?”

Will you still be able to recognize my $10 payment. Sorry about that…

Yep, I’ll be able to find it :slight_smile:

It occurs to me that if you can put Cairenn and me next to each other, our 3 4 ft tables would be the same space as 2 6 ft tables. Will that work?
Thanks
Sue

Sent using myEarthLink

On Mon Oct 25 21:00:51 CDT 2021 Julie Harris via Dallas Makerspace Talk

2 Likes

I’ll do my best on Friday when we set up :grin:

1 Like