Maker Meetup November 4th in Denton

I’m trying very hard to organize not only a Maker Crawl in denton on November 4th but also a maker meetup at East Side after the touring is done. I’ve been tweeting and talking to lots of the movers and shakers of the Denton scene in hopes to get them down to share a round and a conversation.

PS I’ve created a twitter account @DMS_Shenanigans for my attempt to be social via DMS ways.

It’s my hope that lots of you will come up for some fun. I want to print up a bunch of shirts to give out to the participants as well. I still think t-shirts are very easy ways to make a lasting impression (seriously) the investment is like $3 a pop and can really make someone smile.

It’s not only for drinking they have several food trucks at the ready, darts and lots of places for conversation. Hope to see you.
@Adam_Oas @talkers

5 Likes

I cannot make the date (this time), but I can press the shirts.

3 Likes

So far I have four XL shirts. I’m going to find a group of people to assist tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Here is a facebook event for signing up if anyone is interested
https://www.facebook.com/events/516962695307850/?active_tab=about#

I’ll be there! This should be a really fun event for all!

1 Like

I’m in Denton and will be there - I’ve been wanting to check out The Factory for ages.

1 Like

So it’s important to remember the spaces we are going to go see are all pretty small and not as flushed out as UNT. This is all about sharing maker spirit and learning from every place.
Please make sure you sign up for the event. The remind account is going to be used just to say “were all going into…” just incase we have stragglers. Without the bus I think it’s going to be the easiest way to communicate with the group.