Maker in need of a room to rent

Hey everyone, I know this isn’t exactly the forum but wasn’t sure what category to post… I currently live in SouthWest Fort Worth and due to the long commute I hardly ever end up heading home in time to make public transport. It’s been exhausting the past few weeks.

I’d like to ask if anyone has any extra room they’d be willing to rent out? Near the space would be awesome but by public transport is fine to.

I am a minimalist and have spent the past 5 years traveling so I don’t have many belongings… I don’t need anything long term, it would just be nice to have a safe place to sleep closer to this side of town for a month while I figure out where I want to move.

I’d greatly appreciate any offers or recommendations, I’m always at the space so if you’d like to ask me anything feel free!

Thanks guys, I absolutely love all of you guys and the DMS.

PLEASE REMEMBER DALLAS MAKERSPACE IS AN ALL VOLUNTARY RUN COMMUNITY.
Our volunteers will handle the reported issues as quickly as possible; however, there is no guaranteed time frame for resolution - due to the voluntary nature of how things work around here.

Please consider volunteering to help maintain some of our resources to help keep things running as smooth as possible here! Thanks!

:bulb: **If you are reporting or resolving an equipment issue, please also update the [tool status board](https://dallasmakerspace.org/cgi-bin/toolstatus.cgi) appropriately.**
:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".

Updated to Maker Trade category since you’re essentially soliciting for a service to be offered by the membership; Issues and Requests is for DMS resources degraded or out of service.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks man didn’t see that category!

I would change the title to “Maker in need of a room to rent” … remove the date

Also, get rid of all the Issue stuff as it just makes people think that you are looking for a DMS room to teach a class on a certain date …

1 Like

Done! Thanks Draco! You rock

1 Like