Maker Gras - Feb 25th Pot Luck

Just added to the calendar so it will show up in a bit. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I hope you guys enjoy eating vast amounts of food with fellow makers.

Here’s what is written.
Please note: PLEASE bring your items in a disposable dish. In December we spent quite a bit of time cleaning/transporting up dishes that were left accidentally. Either make sure to take your dish with you when you leave or bring it in a disposable dish for ease of cleanup.

Good times with good peoples. Let’s bond over food, tales of Valentines day disasters, and give the old vinyl cutter the viking funeral it deserves. Feel free to bring an example/pictures of what you’ve been working on or a friend who might be interested in makerspace or an anti-valentine.

If you don’t have the means to bring a food item to the party please make an effort to help setup or clean up. Everyone should contribute in some fashion.

I (Nicole) have an art competition with students this day. I might be running late depending on how it’s run. With that in mind any help setting up will be requested.

Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TI40HM9R625AAH4G6ztqe2HBgfIbqlNuwBbeftOicHg/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Welp, count me out on that one. Uncle Sam requires my presence in Austin that day.

Pushing this up to gain some traction - next weekend

Thanks for your service!

Pushing this up yet again - who’s in?

I’ll be there. The following weekend I’m at some kid’s party.

1 Like

I bet it’s going to be an awesome kid party. I bet you he made lots of the stuff and he’s super excited.

1 Like

I’ll be bringing some rotisserie yard bird and dinner rolls from CostCo.

Do you need me to pick up anything else from there?

I am looking forward to the Mardi Gras potluck Saturday night (Feb 23). Is anyone bringing kingcake?
Graham

1 Like

@themitch22 I believe found the baby last year. Mitch can you find a king cake? I bought one last year at winco. I saw them at my local Kroger. It’s tradition kiddo.

I just got out of the art contest and within cell range. I setup the room with ayden and Michael before I left. Hope fun was had.

I had a great time, we should do something like this more often. (Note to self) If u want more people to try your fruit salad don’t show up 30 minutes late, lol.

1 Like

It was good! What was in it?

Thanks Stan, glad u liked it. Super simple recipe. Fresh sliced Gala apples, strawberries, pineapples, oranges and about a teaspoon of cinnamon