Make your own mask class

Hi all! Just uploaded a sewing class to teach everyone how to make masks if they choose to learn. It will be up in three days. It is on the 31st of this month! Hope to see you’ll there.

8 Likes

Thank you!

Question about the type of mask is this one of the flat pleated mask are they two-piece strike the reason why I’m asking I think that will keep it from riding up and getting in my eyes. Also if I’m able to make the class I bought some really nice adjustable elastic ear pieces and I can bring them so people can use them on their mask I know I’ll never use a hundred of them

I have a crap ton of elastic I can donate. We chose to make over the head bungee cords jnstead and i just kept buying stuff at the start of the pandemic.

3 Likes

The mask I am bringing templates are not the ones with the pleats, although it isn’t difficult to make those and I can show you how.

I have I have three of the pleated mask I got out early last even worse than the others about riding up and getting in my eyes I think I figured out I will see if I can get into the class if not on my p.m. you about getting you to leave me a