Made with many hands

This pair of wings was made with many maker hands. Thanks go to @Trent_T @Jeremy_Luna @wandrson , @Comter and a few others who don’t frequent Talk. Very much made in the spirit of Dallas makerspace

29 Likes

Totally awesome. Folks this is a plasma cutter item!!

5 Likes

Ok, I just picked up my jaw off the floor,

I need to at least see what it can do, That is an
amazing piece of work

1 Like

I might end up being a fairy for Halloween

2 Likes

Breaking my silence to say hurray! I knew when I saw your mini model that it would be amazing. Such a brilliant vision on your part. Such wonderful implementation of all that DMS does best.

1 Like

Abut how much weight will these support? Also, approximate air speed?

5 Likes

Awesome work, Trent (and everyone else, too)!
I saw your design on the plasmacam screen as I was leaving, and I was wondering what it was going to be when finished. I’m very excited to see it in a finished product.
Thank you for taking the time to show me your “fine cut” equipment, too. It’s great to KNOW what they look like & how they function (especially, for a cheap-o like me, without having to BUY for myself!).

Awesome work!

3 Likes

African or European ?

8 Likes

Airspeed velocity of an African or European fairy?

*edited. Dammit I was too slow :joy:

4 Likes

What if there are two fairies with a string between them?

@Kriskat30 That looks great!

2 Likes

I knew those would turn out great. Did you end up using the U-hook (with the crossbar) or redesign that piece?

-the purring dork

Wow, just two days before, you were fiddling with your small prototype.

2 Likes

Walter gave me a hand with the u shape, we tweaked the design a bit and beefed up the bridge between the U and the wings. You have been an immense help, sir :smiley:

2 Likes