Machine Shop Committee Member List Purged

Greetings,
As you may know - all that is required for a committee to be considered active is that 5 members put their names forth on the wiki page. With both the growth of DMS and the recent strife the list of DMS members has changed a lot and the list was no longer remotely accurate. At the last committee meeting we decided to go ahead a purge the current wiki list and ask people to resubmit their names if they wish to be a part of the Machine Shop committee.
I’ve added the names of members who have attended the last two committee meetings. So please take a look at the wiki list: Committee Members and either verify or add your name if you wish to participate in the committee.
Keep in mind this is not a requirement. All DMS members are a de facto members and free to use the shop. If you’d prefer to just be a regular member and not participate within the committee simply leave your name out.
This is being done just to update our wiki requirements. thanks!

5 Likes

Add mine back.

Please add me back.

Please put me back on the list. Thanks.

1 Like

Will do
Zxcbbnjh

Done
Mbdrycxf

Thx Nick and superfluous but mandatory surplusage.

1 Like

I typically only make about one meeting a year, but you can add me to the member list next time you are in editing.

Will do
Mbfeyjdeyjh

Spousal unit is not on Talk. Can you add Wayne Hutchinson to the committee? He wants to be involved this year. He was a machinist mate in Navy; designed and fabricated machines for cutting vegetables (on Bridgeport mill and lathe); does MIG, TIG, and stick welding, etc.

Is Talk the primary communication vehicle?

Will do

Added mine back.

I’d like to get copies of the Sherline training materials. Where are those stashed?

Now that I own a Sherline lathe, mill, and a CNC mill, I’d like to teach those occasionally.

1 Like

The lathe class is in the machine shop committee folder. I am currently designing a course for the mill. The machine shop needs teachers for the Colchester and Bridgeport too, if you are interested.

Please add me back

will do.

Please add me back. I’ve been traveling alot the last 8 months for work, but should be able to more at DMS soon.

Done. :blankspace:

1 Like