Machine Shop Committee Meeting 6-27-2020 5pm

Well y’all,
Looks like we may finally get to have an in person meeting, in our normal place in the Lecture Hall. However I will still do a Google Meet for those who do not want to come in. I would strongly urge you if you are in the high risk group to join in the Google meetup.

So we will get back into the swing of things, We will go over our normal consumables, things that need to be done, Etc.

I would like to discuss our barrier, The upper portion I’d like to do say like poly carb so we create a safe barrier for those who are walking by.

We will also discuss the RFID, we made pretty good progress & should have the Shark fully functional by the meeting.

6 Likes

(Cue up)
Baby Shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
Baby Shark, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo

3 Likes

Well guys,
As a reminder the meeting is tomorrow afternoon, I will be in the Lecture Hall if you care to join me there for the meeting. Otherwise here is the Google Hangout information, as I will have my computer up for those who can not make it to have their input in our committee business matters.

Join with Google Meet

meet.google.com/cyx-kzyk-aie · Up to 250 participants

Meeting ID

meet.google.com/cyx-kzyk-aie

Phone Numbers

(‪US‬)[‪+1 323-609-5971‬](tel:%E2%80%AA+1 323-609-5971%E2%80%AC)

PIN: ‪873 039 670#‬

More phone numbers

Live stream

stream.meet.google.com/stream/2c08a58b-932b-4fae-8078-45df63bbc0b8

I just got called into sit airport reserve (pilot thing) tomorrow. Looks like I will have to join via google meetup tomorrow.

1 Like

Goggle doesn’t want to give me audio.

Fixed it.

Room audio is very poor other than Tim.

Sorry guys for the bad audio. I am hoping we can get something like the speakerbox & chromebox in the future.
Or everyone could dial in & use their phones/computers

2 Likes