Lost: 4runner cargo cover, Tan color (Found)

Hey,

I came in this past Saturday working on that massive HP t1100ps wide format printer. When I had unloaded it from my SUV in the garage bay, I may have left my cargo cover by accident. Its tan in color and there is a retractable screen in it.

If anyone sees it, please let me know, or tape it to the big white large format printer in the floor storage in the garage.

Thanks!

If you know a timeline someone can probably look at the camera feed to see where it went.

A specific time will keep them from having to spend too long looking at the cameras.

2 Likes

Saturday May 13th, about 3:30pm. If you want a frame of reference, I was working on my printer from 3:30-6:30p next to the storage shelves.

1 Like

Now we gotta find someone with camera access to schmooze.

@StanSimmons?

After y’all unloaded the printer, you tossed the cover back into the vehicle and placed a box on top of it.

There were was another cover that i had that was unraveled that went to the printer. Maybe that was shown.

Thanks for looking Lisa :slight_smile:

I’ll check again at home, thanks!

1 Like

I saw you come in with the printer and a box, no cover.

1 Like

That was the only one I noticed. The printer itself didn’t have any cover on it by time it reached the floor. There’s a lot of glare due to the sun in the background… I’ll try looking again to see if I can see anything else prior to the printer being set on the floor.

Looking again, there was a bag? (it looked like a small dark duffle bag…) and a couple of boxes removed from the back of your vehicle before y’all took the printer out. The thing that looked like it might have been a cover was actually the fabric catch bin from the bottom of the printer.

The “bag” was tossed back in the vehicle. Here’s the best screenshot of it that I could grab with the lighting, etc…

The "bag" is on the floor just you the left of your feet in the picture.

I’m a goofball. I found the trunk cover in my garage under stuff I’ve unloaded he day prior!

Thanks for being excellent!

2 Likes

Glad you found it! :smiley:

Someone stole your cover and hid it in your garage?!

THE NERVE!!

This happens to me all the dang time.

3 Likes