Looking to hire for a couple of hours of labor, ~$15/hr

Hey,
I have a couple of hours of pretty straight forward and no experience required labor that I need to have done. Training should only take about 30 minutes, and all of the work can be performed at your own home at your leisure, with flexible deadlines. Essentially, I have a lot of very small parts that need sanding and finishing work done on them. So you essentially just need your own kitchen sink and flexible hands that don’t cramp up when handling and grasping onto small parts.

I will supply all the materials necessary (minus the water from your sink, and maybe a towel for drying…) and we can meet at the makerspace to discuss what needs to be done and how to do it. I will hand over the supplies to you, and we can agree on a date for them to be finished by, so you can go through the work at your leisure in the comfort of your own home.

I’ll be paying on a per part basis, and I’ve structured that so that it will come out to about $15/hr. Initially we’ll start small, and if successful (and I can get the orders) we can scale up and this could lead to a few hours of work a month for someone to make a bit of extra cash on the side.

Please reply in the thread if interested! I live quite close to the makerspace and am there pretty regularly so it’ll be easy to get in touch with me if we decide to move forward.

Thanks,
Chetan

I would be interested.

I would be interested

@dryad2b, thanks for talking to me earlier. @maxk68, if Beth becomes unavailable, I’ll reach out to you and we can get some work sorted out.
Thanks,
Chetan

1 Like