Looking to become a member

I would like to schedule a tour to get set up as a new member. Would like to take care of all of it same day if possible. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

So – is your mind made up that you want to be a member, or do you want the tour to be sure? If you’re ready to be a member, I’d go ahead and pay. You can do that through the Join button on our webpage. And, then you can email [email protected] to get the password thing fixed. We’re having some issues. You’ll be able to set up everything in the accounting side, but it’s currently not sending the password across. You’ll need the other side of the “house” reading your password before the Maker Manager part works to assign you a badge.

One FYI for signing up – your user name can’t include any capital letters or “special” characters. You can use the dash, underscore, and period, but that’s it. While you can use the same thing as your email, it can’t be your full email with the domain name.

If you do want to see the place before making up your mind, we may not be able to get the fob/tag working, although we can give you an unassigned badge and show you how to sign it in when you’ve got a working password.

2 Likes

Slight modification here:
username must be from this character set: lowercase a-z, digits 0-9, and underscore. Anything else fails. (I do not know WHY it is this way; I simply know that it is).

2 Likes

I’ll be there tomorrow evening I can give you a tour if you like

1 Like

I tried reaching out a few times about becoming a member. I am trying again. I am very serious but I would like to tour the facility before paying. If it is everything I’ve heard I would purchase a membership immediately after the tour. I’m specifically interested in the welding shop,but not limited to that. I am off this Monday the 22nd. If anyone would be willing to give me a tour I would greatly appreciate it. You can text me at 2144146873. Thank you

Im free all day Monday pick a time that works for you. You should click the pencil icon and edit your post and remove your phone number lest it be harvested resulting in even more spam calls.
-Randy

3 Likes

We have tours from 10am - 12pm on Saturday and orientation at 1. If that doesn’t work feel free to email me at [email protected] or take Randy up on his offer to give you a tour. :slight_smile:

1 Like