Looking for Woodshop Cert and Multicam CNC training

I am new to the school, I would like to sign up for safety training class for the Wood Shop . I also need to sign up for a CNC Machine class as well. I am wanting to know when the next available classes are. Thank you .

Check events.dallasmakerspace.org

I need the woodshop safety course before I can use the woodshop equipment. I checked the calendar, it has the schedule up till May. The wood lathe class is there, unfortunately that is not what I am interested in. I need the next availability on the safety. Thanks.

Mark Salas @Mrksls2 does a “breadboard” class that covers all of the safety stuff and will get you certified in one long session.

Okay, when does the training start?

You’ll have to check with Mark. He schedules them according to his availability. PM him and ask.

The woodshop is not operational enough to give classes at this time due to the period of high use during the holidays coinciding with some critical accounting snafu’s. We are working on getting it back in order. Training will resume once everything is back in order.

1 Like

Michael,

Classes are taught as instructors are available [and machines are operational]. Personally, I cannot schedule much more than a week out. A similar discussion can be found in the following thread.

Tom

Okay, thanks.