Looking for tour guides (Saturdays)

Hello awesome members of DMS!

We are currently looking to fill some time slots for the Saturday tours! The time the tours will be is, 10am to 12pm. We are looking for any help with tours!

“But I’ve never given a tour.”

No problem! We will happily train you to give you awesome and comprehensive training!

“I wish I could but, I can’t be here for 2 hours.”

We completely understand! That’s why you can devote as little as 30 minutes of your time!

We would love to have some help!
So, RSVP via this thread, or contact @thefinal or me @patrickpleez1

We would love to see many of you awesome people showing potential members around!

1 Like

do you still need tour guides

2 Likes

Yes, we are in need of tour guides on Saturday : ) Would you like to be added to the group we’re trying to put together on Talk?

2 Likes

yes I’m more than happy to help

2 Likes

do you need me this weekend if so what time should I be there?

1 Like

Let me see who all will be here this weekend giving tours and work to confirm for you where coverage is needed. Thank you very much for your willingness to assist!

1 Like

Saturday in general is pretty difficult for me, as I would assume others as well, because Saturday is my day to get MY stuff done. I’m expecting that I’ll have some free weekends coming up in the next few months though.

1 Like

If you would like I can still request to add you to the group. We do have 1 that expressed interest in potential daytime tours so I’ve requested that individual be added to the group as well because you never know when may could use : ) If at any time you want to leave the group/too stressful for messages or anything you can always let us know and we can remove (I say this because I know some like this and I myself can get overwhelmed).

any idea if you need me tomorrow?

I hadn’t gotten a response; I just texted Fred to see if he could get the group created so I can ask there.

1 Like