Looking for someone to host a PAID Woodshop training!

Hi all, I am a new joiner and am hoping to get the woodworking basics certification.

I see Thomas Lorkowski is offering a class April 20 but there are no open spots sadly. And I don’t see any other trainings on the calendar.

I am happy to pay for a private training if someone who is certified is willing to walk me through. If you are approved to train and certify on all the Woodshop machines, please let me know your price and if you would be willing to host a private or semi-private training session.

Thank you!

Hey just a heads up that class is pretty far out on the calendar and there will probably be another one added. Don’t fret, it actually takes 3 days for classes to show up after they have been added so it can be kind of a game of there’s nothing and then all of a sudden there they all are. Also, when people cancel it doesn’t currently open up a spot on the calendar due to some kind of bug, so there may well be a spot available in the class by the time it comes around. Reach out to the instructor and ask if you can be added on if someone cancels or just doesn’t show up. Instructors are usually very happy to do so.

1 Like

Just added another class - https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/16568

It will be “live” in 3 days [until then it will say the Registration is closed. I try to do 2/3 classes a month, we have a couple other teachers as well, so more classes should be added in May.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much! I appreciate you offering so many sessions, very helpful for new joiner.

Have a good week!