Looking For Partners In A Project I'm Working On

Hi everyone, my name is Chibee. I’m looking for partners in the Dallas Makers Space community that are experienced in sculpting large figures. I stopped in and spoke with a couple of staff members and they were so helpful with info on some resources. I was told to try to get in touch with a woman named Amber, that she’s great at what she does and that she once worked on a similar project. So I’m writing this message in hopes to get into contact with an Amber, her last name wasn’t provided.
The project is the making of large mannequin heads, 3 ft wide and 5 ft tall. I’m overall looking for individuals that are able to help me with this project. Please and thank you.

1 Like

That’s @Chromosapien . And, technically speaking, we don’t have any staff members, per se. Some are more knowledgeable than others. Some have taken on specific leadership roles. But – we don’t actually have “staff”. At least, not in the common sense.

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks!

@Chromosapien Hi there, I’m looking to get in contact with you on help with a project I’m looking to start. I was told you’d be the right person to consult with on my ideas. I was wondering how to get in touch…email? Or if we can meet up at the Dallas Makers Space soon that would be great. Please and thanks!

1 Like

Oh hello @ChibeeO! Yes let’s talk further- I’m tied up with a project at the moment but may have some time later this week to meet in person if that’s easier for you. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you’d like! I’d love to hear more about your project. Another great person to talk to (although he’s tied up with a huge commission right now but is usually working at the space and super approachable) is @Vincent

Welcome to Makerspace! Thanks for reaching out, I’m more than happy to share what I know.

3 Likes

And thanks @dryad2b for the tag! :+1:

3 Likes

Oh wow thank you for the warm welcome. Yes I’ll be emailing you and hoping to meet you soon!