Looking for maker made things for picnic silent auction (specifically not a raffle)

Y’all this is awesome!!!

I will donate at least a couple of pieces of jwelry, and let me
see if there is anything else I can do by then

1 Like

Can you help with that? It will be a silent auction.

Heres a link to the working list (mind you things might change) of items that have been discussed or delivered for the silent auction:

1 Like

Wow there are a lot of neat things in there, If you need someone to sit at
the table during the picnic, I am willing to do that, Sounds like the perfect jog
for a crippled ole lady!

If PR still has that glass display cabinet which used to be in the lobby, we can use it to display many of the donated items. Is it lockable?

1 Like

I saw that on…ummm…Thursday possibly. It had a 7day removal tag on it. Over by fired arts.

Do we have to be present to turn in a bid? I’m out of town for the picnic.

get someone to bid for you set them a limit

My intent is for the ARDX, the UNO clone and the hour of tutoring to be a bundle instead of three separate items.

Since this is NOT a raffle, there is really no reason for bidders to have to be present to win. We can open up bidding sometime in advance and items are turned over once bids are paid. The settlement could be done the following week at DMS, eliminating the need to take yet something else to the park and back.

Ya I realize that you want to package them up.

1 Like

Aren’t you supposed to sleep in on Mother’s Day morning?

Hahaha oh that’s cute.

1 Like

Anyone else want to donate items. It looks like it will be a good little fun time!

1 Like

Here is a link to the current list of items that should be at the picnic.

1 Like

I would be willing to donate one of my resin paintings. I could pick one out and post a photo here tonight.

4 Likes

YAS!!! Do you have a shop or anything you would like to put with it? Or just your name?

1 Like

Just my name, I guess. XD i’ll see if I can come up with something better for that too

Edit: Oh wait, I have an etsy shop I haven’t launched yet. I’ll get that together!

1 Like

here’s a picture! I might be able to add two more to the mix too. :slight_smile: and I’ll get that other info for ya as well

4 Likes

Ok guys. I’ve started entering things via the website for the silent auction. I’m not sure exactly what’s going on but my computer is a bit strange tonight (mid-updates I guess) I’m going to give it a rest and think about exactly how to write up the descriptions because they lack some flavor.

I’m delaying the start of the auction till tomorrow night - I think 10p. Because I want to make sure to upload actual images of the items and I need a window to get that done. I only get one picture per item. Hope you understand and if you don’t…well bugger off.

Its all on the fly people. It’s all for fun. Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes