Looking for Full Color/Black MDF/Valchromat

Does anyone know where I can find Full Color/Black MDF/Valchromat? I have looked at many of the website for places in DFW but have not had any luck. I plan on calling around next week just hoping someone might have a suggestion that might save me some time.

Just putting this here in case anyone else comes looking for it.

I located it at a company called Kenmark Interiors. They carry it in 4x8 sheets at $6.28 sq ft can order any of the colors. Ordering takes 5-6 days. Each sheet of 4x8 weights 120lbs.

2 Likes

Plywood Company of Fort Worth had two thicknesses of full color black MDF. Wasn’t selling well and I don’t know if they still have. It was way less than the price you listed. Used a few sheets for creative things. Cool material.

I saw them listed on a website as carrying it. I called and they no longer carry it. That is a real shame especially if they were cheaper and kept it in stock.

Edit: I did call them back and the guy this time said they had carried until 6 months ago but did not carry it anymore and he could look into getting some more. He did not think they would be able to order just the one sheet, so I did not pursue it.