Only Three Tables Left for 2017 Makermade Tables at DMS!

I know at one time David wanted it to be open to others, but I am sure
we dont want any MLM or buy sell folks

That maybe in the future (open to non-member vendors), but this first time will be a better trial-run with just members.

Thereā€™s lots of craft fairs, but I kinda like the idea of specifically showcasing and supporting makers from here.

3 Likes

I do also I would prefer it that way

Hi Nicole, Iā€™m in for one table. Anette Henningson

2 Likes

Ok guys sorry for the delay.

Here is the application via pdf ā€“ Makermade.pdf (123.6 KB)
Here is a link to a folder with the vendor poster, word application, card, QR code and other things you might find useful at some point. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-9lwxsfTaRgVVVuM2JWM2U0RHM?usp=sharing

Please keep in mind that @Photomancer is the point of contact for this event. Because of the nature of the fellowship fund itā€™s necessary for you to pay in cash, check or money order. Your application isnā€™t ā€œofficialā€ until you hear from David detailing your table number. If you canā€™t find David at the space please put your application/check/money order/cash in an envelope addressed to Makermade CC: David in the black box next to the DMS copier near the interactive room. That box is emptied every Monday.

I just want to state that this is our first go at this and weā€™re going to try to make it as successful as we can for everyone involved. We will need your help in making this event as smooth as possible so we can further open up this opportunity to other vendor outside of DMS. Please feel free to contact David and tell him youā€™re willing to help out with this event if you want to be a part in making this happen.

Thank you for your patience with this (and Iā€™m sure other things). We realize this is a quick turnaround for everyone involved.

6 Likes

@Anette_Henningson
@Cairenn_Day
@sroriginals
@PearceDunlap
@Webdevel
@sroriginals
@nicksilva
@Julie-Harris
@kyrithia
@FeatherCuffs

FYI I just uploaded the application wanted to draw your attention to it (see thread above).
I wonā€™t be on talk today at all. Iā€™m MOVING!!!WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Thatā€™s right people, Iā€™m publicly patting myself on the back for being an adult!
Please talk with David on this public thread to answer all questions - if you have questions others will as well and hopefully they can be answered all at once. Iā€™ll be back in waves on Wednesday to try to help. If anyone wants to dig down deep into issues feel free to show up at my house to help unpack and we can talk details. haha

5 Likes

I might have a few small things. Anyone want to share a table?

Iā€™ll likely have room Mark

2 Likes

Is it December 9 or 10? A Facebook group Iā€™m in is compiling a list of Christmas craft/shopping events, I can advertise the sale there.

Awesome, iā€™ll chip in for the table, or tacoā€™sā€¦

1 Like

Has there been an official determination of a silent auction to benefit the Fellowship Fund? For those makers without inventory whoā€™d like to contribute a work?

10th sorry for the confusion. I had the dates messed up. Officially the 10th. Feel free to use the graphic or make new ones and share.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to let @Photomancer have the last say on that. I think it would be fun to do and add to the kitty for fellowship. But David will be daā€™ man with daā€™ plan. Anyone want to volunteer to kinda organize it/run it day of? That would probably be a great help.

1 Like

Stephanie was just talking to me about it, I think that would great - whoever wants it organizes it!1 We can reserve one table for it. We can even list pictures a few days before. We can do a thread that has restricted posting: each registration can have two or three photos posted of their wares.

3 Likes

Intentional or fruedian slip?

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely interested.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the best fit I could get for Lecture hall. Not that many more spaces, about seven. The spaces at the top (back wall of Lecture Hall are 3" wider. Pathways are 42" to 48" where as Interactive are closer to 60" so itā€™s a tight fi.

Ideas? If so, submit your sketch - so me, donā€™t tell me.

2 Likes

Those paired spots in the bottom part of the lecture hall picture would be great for folks wanting two spots

(Btw, on first page of app in upper left it says one spot only, on second page it has that two spots are $60)

OK, where is the application and how do I get to it??? Please help
Sue Rogers

Here is the application. ---- - -