Only Three Tables Left for 2017 Makermade Tables at DMS!

I want a table please. Sue Rogers. Jewelry. How big are the tables? Who do we pay and when? and when can we set up? And is there electricity for lighting or is the area well-lighted?

sroriginals
214-546-3749

1 Like

From checking with @Photomancer it seems like the room reservation for the 10th will trump the poster date of the 9th. He or @uglyknees will need to confirm here of course

Sue, i think application process is in final stages and will be posted soon. Spaces are 5x7 (see poster) so may change your typical configuration (what it took for those rooms). Tables are TBD. There may be some DMS available, Dave will be handling that process once its worked out. Electricity in some spots but not guaranteed. If its super important to you talk to dave. I will say the lighting is pretty OK in the rooms. Go in there next time youā€™re at the space and see. Interactive and lecture hall. Setup is an hour before.

On a different note, Iā€™d edit your post and take off your phone number before bots get hold of it

2 Likes

Oh sure. Mostly Iā€™m just justifying the cost to myself. This works as some good motivation for me to build inventory, because I will sell it via my regular online channels anyway!

4 Likes

Would like 2 hours for setup - is this possible? Where will application be posted? And who will I need to give a check to for the fee?
Thanks
Sue

Same here, a flimsy excuse to build some renfair stock early. Plus I seem to make a lot of rings for renfair, so this is good reason to do more non-sized stuff like some pretty pendants and earrings that are gift-friendly

2 Likes

Although, if Iā€™m making inventory for this, then Iā€™m using up time Iā€™d be using for project classes. Itā€™ll be your fault @uglyknees ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sue, just watch this thread and there will be more details soon. The setup time has been discussed and thereā€™s some logistical reasons its only an hour. I know thatā€™s tight for some (it is for me too), but I think knowing that going in, there are some things that I will streamline.

[Edit] looks like thatā€™s been changed for the better. Read further down

You could do project classes ON some of the things you might sell :wink:

2 Likes

Corrected - Iā€™m getting my dates crossed.

1 Like

Those project classes would be 16hours long!

3 Likes

The 9:30 time is for people to get in and setup the area for all the vendors. We will have a 2 hour setup time - starting at 10.

4 Likes

Have samples and take orders,

3 Likes

Count me in, I want a table,

and Nicole, Sue has been doing shows for over 40 yrs, count her
in as a resource for advice I dont think you have met her yet

Awesome - Hook her up with David - heā€™s strong arming this. Iā€™m just the vessel.

1 Like

That is a good idea, but after I realized it is going to be on a Sunday, that puts me out. I run a bowling league in SW Fort Worth on Sundays, so most of my day is eaten up by that. Maybe next time.

Already booked another fair for that weekendā€¦

Same here, otherwise weā€™d be in for 2 tables.

1 Like

Do we want to make this known to the community in the area

and when? My gut says let our folks have first run at tables, then
I can get it out to others

@Cairenn_Day I think Nicole said only makers this go round

1 Like