Looking for a volunteer to give me a tour!

Hello! Interested in joining and would like to look around before I join!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hellos welcome to the space.

I’m up here now until about 4pm if that works. Same tomorrow :+1:t3:

I’m sorry, I should’ve specified! I’m looking to come in Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, most of Monday (8/31) or any time Tuesday 9/1.

1 Like

I can do Saturday or Sunday will be up here in Jewelry. Lmk if that works

1 Like

That works! Do I just walk in? I’ve never been there before. I will wear my mask

1 Like

Mask up give me a time and I can come to front door. Doorbell may work if people are here at that time.

Sunday at 11 okay?

1 Like

Works for me see ya then!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Hey! Is there anyway I can make it 12 instead of 11? Sorry for any inconvenience

1 Like

All good see ya then :hugs:

1 Like

If I wanted to come in tomorrow (if my tire gets fixed) or on Saturday, would there be someone to let me in to get signed up?

I’ll be up there around 11 today for a few hours if you get your tire fixed. You can sign up online if you’d like as well, and just pick your fob up here at the space.

https://dallasmakerspace.org/join/

1 Like

That’s right I’m sorry! I know you explained but I forgot that front area was open. I thought that door was locked for some reason

The front door is locked, you can try the door bell, or arrange to meet someone to get into the common room.

Looks like I’ll be coming on Saturday! Should I start a new message thread on that day to try and have someone let me in?

Wouldn’t hurt. Can also gamble on the doorbell :crazy_face:

@Team_Admin request for green dot

1 Like