Looking for a rolling tool bag

I am getting tired of trying to haul my heavy work tote in

I need something that I can put a few jewlery tools in maybe a couple of jewelry
hammers, some boxes with pieced of metal and beads in them
and room to place some 12 x12 sheets of copper in it

I say a canvas one at Home Depot but it was pricey around $60

Any other places to look for one

This may be what you are looking for.

1 Like

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Simplify-Tote-and-Go-Collapsible-Utility-Cart/55379340?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227069899922&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=177435378675&wl4=pla-281549120093&wl5=9026828&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=55379340&wl13=&veh=sem

1 Like

I have one of these for my display for shows I think it is my third one
I am not gentle with them and break them right above the wheels The las one
I cot a strp on it when it was new

You could try a rolling carryon suitcase from a thrift store.

Another option is a dolly and a bag/box of your choice.

Amazon. $28 for this dolly.

Harbor Freight for $24. Over 200 reviews rating it 4.1 out of 5.

2 Likes

I have used one of these for a long time.
huskey tool bag

2 Likes

I use that Harbor Freight for slogging my blacksmithing tools around. Works ok, though the fabric has suffered some minor melting damage from dropped workpieces.

1 Like

I have the Harbor Freight one. For me it works well. And my sewing machine fits in it!

2 Likes

Depending on what you wanted to pay, you might look at the backpack section and luggage section of Walmart and Target as well as the small suitcases. We have a backpack with an extending handle and.wheels that my wife bought for her laptop and other electronic equipment before she decided it was too big. And as already mentioned you might look on Craigslist for small wheeled suitcases which come in sets with large luggage from these places but often people don’t need the smallest one.

FWIW, my wife uses a travel overnight bag as a laptop/travel bag. The wheels make airport travel easy, and the bag is small enough to fit under the seat.

Might also be a cost-effective solution for your needs, and they come in a variety of configurations. Available where luggage is sold: I think she got hers at Tuesday Morning (surplus/discount store). Big Lots, Walmart, Target, et al are also options.

3 Likes

Goodwill and thrift shops are good place to find bargains.

2 Likes