Looking for a blue and white acrylic pen blank and a chip carving knife

Does anyone happen to have a single darkish blue and white acrylic pen blank gathering dust somewhere because the other half exploded, etc…? I only need one for a project so if anyone wants to sell one that would be great.

Unrelated, looking to buy a beginner chip carving knife. Yeah I could just pick up a flexcut but I like to recycle previously cared for tools so if anybody has one that you upgraded from, shoot me a message.

Thanks
Nate

Sorry, I don’t have a pen blank, but have you tried Wood World? They have about a bezillion different acrylic pen blanks.

I’m guessing if you call and give them a general description they could tell you if they have something in stock that might be worth driving over to look at …

1 Like

I’ll look at what I have when I get home. I remember buying few like you describe in the past, but don’t remember if I turned them all, or not.

1 Like

I didn’t realize that thanks, I’m also just looking for one half of a two piece so I thought I’d toss the question here so I don’t end up with an extra

Awesome appreciate it