Looking for a beginner ceramics class

Hello! I am looking for someone able to teach me ceramics (throwing, shaping, etc.) I have zero experience. I saw all the classes were full so I thought I’d see if anyone teaches private lessons. Please let me know if you do!

@Liamluu

(And the obligatory extra letters so the post is long enough.)

If you’d like to give hand-building a try, my class for next Sunday (at 3pm) should show up late Wednesday night for sign up.

Here’s how submitting classes go. I entered the class on Sunday night (really late). Since it’s up for honorarium, it sits in limbo for 72 hrs to give the class auditors a chance to reject it, and then it drops onto the Calendar and is available for folks to sign-up.

1 Like

I have been watching for a throwing class as well. I have taken three hand-building classes and want to move on to something new.

If @Liamluu isn’t interested, I would be willing to help get you started. Let me know if you are unable to connect with Liam or attend a throwing class.

I’ll give this a day or two, and if Liam or … was it Nicole? don’t put up a throwing class, I’ll do one. It’ll be at least November.

Nicole is our of town this week I believe.

1 Like

I put up a series both before and after my long work travel. I will resume more after I’m back in mid Nov

1 Like