Logistics Procurement Czar

I am now a fully “credentialed” procurement officer for the Logistics Committee. (What this really means is that I got my credit card. Ha.)

I am the person that will buy bins, soap, consumable tools, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.

This is intended to be a notice that I am available to help grease the DMS machine. Not intended to be a discussion on best/favorite paper towels.

Anytime you take the last of something, I would appreciate a heads up. I am still getting my head wrapped around what is “in stock” and this will get better and clearer over time.

If there is stuff we “should” have, please let me know. No absolute promises in this category. Requests for $1 million will be declined along with multi-pound bags of peanut M&Ms, personally, this one would make me very happy.

I am planning to mostly order 1 day a week, probably Sunday. It is better to have larger orders.

Fulfillment time seems to be mostly 2-7 days from the order date.

For big ticket items, these should come through the Chairs. I would prefer a description, store, SKU, price and needed by date. I am a pretty good web shopper if you do need that help.

Happy making.

3 Likes