Hey there, I sent an email to [email protected] yesterday. I am trying to catch the Laser Class but every time I try to Reserve a Spot, my correct Password is rejected. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thank you for your help in advance.

Your first name: veronica
Your last name: P
**Your Talk handle:**vee p

tagging @Team_Infrastructure

Ticket has been responded to.

1 Like

Thank you @hon1nbo

@jast Thank you. I just tried to log in but was rejected again. I am using my user name VeeP.

As stated in the ticket: we are unable to find a membership to tie to your request, and we need more information to track that down.

1 Like

@Jast I don’t see the response ticket
I check my email and DMS site for billing.

@Jast @veeP is my add on, I’ll reopen a ticket through my profile.

1 Like

OK.
We do not appear to have an account associated to your add-on. We’ll need to get you logged into Maker Manager and create that account. If you’re able to log in to Maker Manager, awesome! Follow the steps in this guide to create the family add-on account/assign a badge.
If you can NOT log in there, we’ll have to clear that hurdle, so let us know in the ticket you turn in, and we’ll address it there.

Thank you!

thank you.

1 Like

And – FYI, your Talk username isn’t:
A: necessarily the same as your DMS username.
B. The DMS username cannot use capital letters. So your equivalent username would be veep, once you get set up in Maker Manager.

2 Likes