List of has/wants?

Is there a recent list of inventory, and things that you’d like/need? There’s a page on the wiki that can be either updated or deleted: BIO Lab Equipment. Send me the list and I’ll format/update if you’d like.

Next time I’m at the space I’ll try to update some of the spaces inventory lists, but I don’t know which items you’re wanting/needing, so can’t help there.

1 Like

yes sounds great! there’s a list of what we need in the Science Repo named “Science Laboratory Cost & Hackability Estimates”, It’s the fourth document. Also there is a folder named inventory that has a list of what we currently have

1 Like

Awesome! Can either of those documents be made public? I’d like to just provide links to them instead of adding that info to the Wiki, because adding it to the wiki means it’ll get outdated.

I’ll just add the links, and if you’d like to restrict access, you can do that in Google Drive. People can always request access if they’re interested, but personally I prefer to keep it public anyways.

maybe for the inventory we have. As far as what we need, i’d think it’s best we keep it private for now, since we are in the process of getting donations and still figuring out costs and hacks

OK, here’s what the new Wiki page looks like: https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Science_Lab_Equipment.

AWESOME! thanks for doing this, helps out a lot!

Yeah of course!

20 :slight_smile: