Lightburn access code through Makerspace?

Sitting in the laser class the other day Tommy mentioned being able to get a lightburn activation code for $10 through Makerspace. How would I go about getting one of these?
Thanks

2 Likes

Paging @tomthm

Thanks @nicksilva
@lotzje, I sent you a PM with the details.

@tomthm, me too please! I was in your class Monday.

This thread makes me ask, can we please purchase PERMANENT licenses for the lasers? Every time I try to use Lightburn on any machine they always say the trial period has expired. And if there already are permanent licenses, how are we supposed to use them?

I’m not sure about the license issue. I know the PCs got re-imaged at one point. I was able to use Lightburn on all of them within the last couple of weeks.

Light burn needs a code on the thunder for sure. Just Reimaged it

Hi Tommy - can you send my info on how to get a Lightburn activation code? Thanks!

@tomthm Can you please send me the details on getting a light burn activation code? You mentioned there’s a $10 code through makerspace? Thank you

The Lightburn discount code is so you can buy Lightburn for $10 and install it own your PC. I’ll send a PM with the details.

2 Likes

Can I get the discount code? please send to [email protected]
thanks
Keith

For me too please. Has lightburn replaced RD works now at DMS? I’m having trouble following the threads to find out.

1 Like

Eventually, yes, but we’ve had delays (I’ve forgotten to…) getting lightburn licensed on the new laser computers, so rdworks is still the only option for now.

Hoping to get it all set up by the end of next week.

2 Likes

Sent just now

1 Like

I just sent a DM to you and @michaelb

1 Like

Tomthm,
Do you still have $10 purchase codes for lightburn? If so can you pm me a code. Thanks, Tim.

Just sent PM with the code.

Can you PM it to me also

Can I also get the code

Aaaand one more over here, please sir. @tomthm