Lift Training Week of 2021-09-06

Making a common thread for lift trainings this week. It will likely be either myself or @dallasmagna / the Motorsports team that provides the training.

Merging the other threads here

1 Like

I just got a new project car and id like to use the lift if any one could come train me on it and check me out on it id appreciate it, thanks.

I am usually there Thursday nights at 6PM to do Lift training, before the Motor Sports Meeting.

What do i have to do to get access to the auto lift. The barcode takes me to an un authorized google form, and i have not seen anything about a class or training

Little help.

If you took the training previously use the barcode. You have to login to your DMS google account (insructions below). If you need total training then I will see what I can schedule this week. I’m available most evenings.

Here’s an instructional video on using G Suite:

Could I also get the full training some time?

Hey all,

Sorry last week got away from me. I’ll be in today and if the bay is open able to give training.

There is another member hoping to be trained by 4 today; even if we do that training sooner I’ll hang around if others can be in before then.

Otherwise I’m looking at friday evening as an availability though you may be able to catch training ahead of that via the motorsports meeting