Lift access question

I haven’t been to the space much in the last few years, but I need to do some car work soon. I took the lift training class several years ago, back when it had a combination lock instead of an RFID lockout on it, and am familiar with using it safely. I’m wondering how I get access to the new RFID system. I don’t see any lift training classes on the calendar, are there any upcoming ones?

The automotive group is there most Thursdays - that’s probably the easiest. @Bizwacky is the one typically there helping people.

See if you can login to makermanager (4, i guess?): https://makermanager.dallasmakerspace.org/

If so, then all of your permissions/access should be listed on right side. If you have the following,

Then you probably have access to lift via current RFID reader process. This would make sense as access permissions for lift training were being checked off even though no badge access was currently implemented.

1 Like

Oh awesome, I do already have access. I guess I must have been added when the RFID lock was first added. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t see anything on the calendar. What time usually works? @Bizwacky

Jason will probably get back to you soon. Motorsports meets at 7 pm Thursdays, but Jason is usually here a little earlier and does check-offs then. We’ll let him tell us when…

1 Like

Thanks. Thats enough to plan by.

I’ll be there about 6 on Thursday.

1 Like