Lettepress Cancelled this Week

Hello All,

I know that many of you been trying to get into the LETTERPRESS BASICS for the last couple of months. I’ve had lots of emails about how to get in, and I’m sorry about the cancellation this week for those of you who signed up. I accidentally cancelled the class and then I got sick on that night anyway, so as Astrud says a Happy Accident.

Anyway, I am making my schedule for April soon, so if any of you are still wanting to take the class please watch the schedule. Also, if you want to study other topics with me, as I have had some emails related to that too. Check out my website, I have my classes posted there at North Lake College. I teach classes in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, typography design and digital publishing. I still have some openings in a type design class and a photoshop class that starts on 3/23. Check it out here if interested. http://neohstudios.com/wordpress/

Hopin to get the maker space community letterpressin again!

See you all around,

LisaLetters

1 Like

Just for feedback, Capt (Tim Black) says that Wednesday was a great day for the class! That will be doubly true in April, where he’ll be spending all weekends working the booth down at Scarborough Faire.