Leatherworking Basics

Hey all,

I saw on the events calendar there is a Leathworking Basics class this weekend but I unfortunately will be out of town :frowning:

Any word on when the next one will be? I’m excited to get going with my leather projects!

Paging @Webdevel
:blankspace:

Are you available an evening sometime? If we can coordinate an evening that works for both of us, I can walk you though and sign you off the cabinet in a one on one. @flisenby has been handling the intro classes, but I can certainly meet to get you signed off if you’re in a hurry.

Yes I’m available next week Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening or I can meet Tuesday or Thursday around 6 as long as I can make it to the classes I signed up for at 7 those days.

I think next Tuesday should work fine, and you’ll easily make your 7pm class. I have one item to check on then we can firm up that date and time.

1 Like

Sounds great, thank you!

I’m confirmed for next Tuesday. I’ll actually be there about 4 to use the lasers. I’ll PM you my mobile so you can ping me when you get there.

1 Like

Can I tag along and make some belts?

1 Like

YES!!! OMG I didn’t even think about that. I need to run a small job on the laser, but after that yes, bring your leather and we’ll work on your belts! I’ll be there about 4ish.

Great. I am not crushed you forgot me. See ya on Tuesday.
Want any mesquite for turning for free?

Thanks for the email. I don’t go to the Space site very often.
I appreciate the assistance.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]