Leatherworkers: Need input

Leatherworkers,

My fiancé and I are getting married in a few months. We’re looking for a notebook / guestbook for the wedding, and she mentioned that if I could find someone to make a nice, personalized leather-bound notebook here at DMS, she would gladly pay for a nice notebook.

I’ve seen people make them here, but don’t know who did them and whether anyone would be interested in helping us.

-Ian

1 Like

Ian, I’d be happy to help you out. Shoot me an email and we can discuss. webdevel -at g-mail

6 Likes

I’ll GLADLY vouch for @Webdevel’s work. I’ve made a number of gifts based off his field book class, and everyone has been very happy.

Jorge, when is your next project class? My wife has been looking… @JenG

6 Likes

I’m sure there are a number of members that will vouch for @Webdevel in this line of work.

1 Like

More than vouch - Recommend.

3 Likes

Indeed. Just offering to be the first. :grin:

Never hurts to promote awesome workmanship and excellent teaching.

2 Likes

Ya’ll are too much :slight_smile: .

@jendrew12 it’s looking like April will be when our leatherworking will get back in the swing with project classes. I’ll have the time then to commit back to DMS. I’ll ping you if it’s before then though.

6 Likes

Ah. Personalized. Stardrake books makes very good books, but we usually don’t personalize them. Look at Stardrake Books on FB if you’d like an idea of the types of books we offer.

2 Likes

Love your books! I have several

1 Like