Leather-working SIG Seeking new SIG Leader: Inquire within

Hey folks,

The Leather-working SIG is in need of a new SIG Leader. We have had a lot of great feedback and requests from the membership for project classes, so there is a real need and want for a thriving SIG. Unfortunately, I am not able to give this SIG the attention it needs, so I need to take a step back and let someone else take the lead here and grow it into something awesome.

If you’re interested in leading this SIG, you’ll get some amazing support from the Creative Arts committee. I will continue to support the SIG but in the background. things like making Vector Templates, and documenting instructions. It’s the on-site stuff I have less time for.

So new or old member, contact me (@Webdevel , Shay @BarkingChicken , or Nicole @uglyknees if you are interested and we’ll chat. We will do all we can to make you a successful leader!

6 Likes

@webdevel, thank you for all your hard work on this! At this time I’m not able to take on any additional responsibilities. I sincerely hope that we can find a new SIG leader who is as diligent as you.

To those who are interested in keeping this SIG alive, it might be worth having a meeting to discuss leadership. If all else fails we can add it to the agenda of the next CA meeting on the 7th.

3 Likes