Leather SIG Workshop Success

Last Sunday we had a great turnout for the Leather-working SIG Workshop. While I wish I could have spent more one on one time with people, I hope those of you that came with questions got something good out of it! We had quite a bit going on with tooling, dyeing, stitching practice and @matthshooter brought his Juki industrial sewing machine. Thank you to everyone that showed up and those that helped make this successful!

Next Months’ Workshop will be scheduled for longer, and we’ll have more time to work and answer questions!

11 Likes

Thanks for putting it on! Turnout was amazing. Clearly a lot of interest in this area.

1 Like

Wowosowowowowowoow!!! Awesome

1 Like

It is all because of Jorge. He is so friendly and helpful. We will all be into leather someday.

2 Likes

yes, one could say that @Webdevel is a regular “leather interest daddy” - or possibly we could just call him “leather daddy” for short.

PS I absolutely have no judgement towards anyone or everyones BDSM lifestyle - I just wanted to pull an easy, fast, probably not that good, joke.

2 Likes

I think his nickname should be Leather Jorge…

As long as one can find love and respect in this day and age
I say whatever makes their feet flutter. Judgement is for the perfect.
I am close but not there yet.

Jeff Whitcomb
2100 Bowling Green
Denton, TX 76201
800-969-9368
cell-903-203-9463
“The only good sense is one of humor, without it all the others are worthless.” JCW
[email protected]

And look how great that room looks filled with people! Great job flooring and painter people.