Leather Pen Sleeve Project class [Cancelling]

I’ve submitted the next project class for July. I will be on vacation the latter part of the month so I will likely only have one , possibly two project classes for July. There are two template sizes which should accommodate several pen sizes.

During this class we’ll be making leather pen sleeves. I’ll have several types of leather available to choose from. The fee will be $10 for 2 sleeves.

5 Likes

Ooooooohhhhhh…me likey!

Do I spy with my little eye something from TWSBI?

Great idea Jorge! :grinning:
:blankspace:

1 Like

I’m going to be disappointed if you’re not in the class that was your idea!

Oh yes. One of my favorite and most used pens.

1 Like

John @talkers will want a special pocket on his pen sleeve in order to hold “refills”.

:grin:

1 Like

Johns version will be a pen roll that curls into a monogrammed zippered pouch. I expect him to stay until 4am to finish it.

4 Likes

That will be perfect! Thanks Jorge

1 Like

I’m digging these.

2 Likes

The class has posted. This is a good project to for honing your stitching by hand skills. 4 slots available as of this posting.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/2948

5 Likes

that looks sharp. :blankspace:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll be bringing my personal supply of thread too, so there will be more color choices.

4 Likes

I’m really sorry everyone but I’m going to need to cancel this class. I was in a car accident today, everyone is alright, and my car is in a bad way. I’m not sure I’ll be able to get it and a rental taken care of in time to get to this class tomorrow evening.

Again, I’m really sorry to cancel at the last minute.

Glad to here everyone is ok…

4 Likes