Class information is below.
Registration for this class opens on Thursday, November 15 at 12:30 PM. I’m trying something a little different here so I have a limit of 4 seats for this class.
Leather Passport Wallet Project Class
When Mon Nov 26 6pm — 8:30pm
Where Creative Arts Studio
What We will be making a hand stitched leather passport wallet.
Host Jorge Soto
About this Event
We will be making a Leather Passport cover you get to keep and we will be using finished leather. No dyeing.
– We’ll use a template to mark the pieces needed to make the cover, and use a box cutter to cut the pieces to size.
Using a groover
– The groover will mark the line we’ll use for stitching the wallet together.
Punching Diamond Holes for Stitching
– We’ll use the diamond hole punch to make the stitch holes.
– You’ll learn saddle stitching to put all the pieces together.
- 2.5 hours scheduled, but actual time will vary.
Two card slots, and a back pocket for cash.