In this class you will choose to make either a Passport Wallet, or a Field Notes Journal.
Leather Passport Wallet OR Field Notes Project Class
When Wed Nov 28 6pm — 8:30pm
Where Creative Arts Studio
What We will be making a hand stitched leather passport wallet OR Field Notes Journal. Your choice.
Host Jorge Soto
About this Event
We will be making a Leather Passport cover OR Field Notes Journal, your choice, you get to keep and we will be using finished leather. No dyeing.
– We’ll use a template to mark the pieces needed to make the cover, and use a box cutter to cut the pieces to size.
Using a groover
– The groover will mark the line we’ll use for stitching the wallet together.
Punching Diamond Holes for Stitching
– We’ll use the diamond hole punch to make the stitch holes.
– You’ll learn saddle stitching to put all the pieces together.
- 2.5 hours scheduled, but actual time will vary.
Two card slots, and a back pocket for cash.
Shown next to a Field Notes book for scale.