Leather machines

@bitta looking to get clearance on the leather sewing machine. If someone is available to clear me on the machines i would greatly appreciate it. I have a project due next week and everyday counts! please help. : )

@webdevel looking to get clearance on the leather sewing machines. Ive worked with leather and various types of industrial sewing machines. i have a project due in a week. would you be able to help me out?

Sorry @manski I’m not authorized to sign people off on the sewing machine. @bitta can help you out

If you cannot get ahold of bitta, try @Kriskat30

@kriskat30 looking to get clearance for the leather sewing machine by Friday. If you could help me out I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

@manski, welcome to the TALK forum!

Please note that creating a new thread for each person you are trying to reach out to on the same subject not only clutters the forum, but also makes it more difficult to follow the topic. By having the related posts on the same thread, everyone you mention (“tag”) for the same thing will be able to easily see what responses you have received so far.

That being said, I’m going to mention (“tag”) Nicole (@uglyknees) - who is the Chairperson of Creative Arts, to find out from her who all is authorized to train members to use the leather sewing machine(s) at the Space.

We are all volunteers here - generally with lives outside of the Space as well, so please give everyone some time to be able to get back with you. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kris is currently suffering from the zombie plague. She will likely not be at the space for a while.